After you have added a newsletter you can spam test it to see how it fares against industry standard spam checkers.
This is really useful for making sure your emails get through to your recipients.
- Click the Newsletters tab on the left hand side of the Control Panel.
- Find the newsletter you would like to spam test in the list of newsletters.
- Click the drop down box next to the view button on the right, and select "Spam Test".
- A popup will appear asking you to start a spam test.
- Click the "Spam Test It" button to start the spam test.
- At this point we send a copy of your email to a spam checker which tests it for things like well known spammy words, too many images and not enough text, and much more.
- Once the test is complete the popup window will automatically refresh, and show you any problems.
- Click the close button, and adjust your email if you need to.
- You can spam test as many times as you like, there's no charge.